The following article gives some great tips on how to make the most of printed materials for your next meeting or presentation:
"The people you're presenting to may know you're not a million-dollar company, but you should still prepare your materials like you are...:
- Make sure your brochures and other materials are printed on heavy, high-quality stock. A good rule of thumb is anything over 30 pounds.
- Have all brochures or booklets bound.
- Use semi-gloss, not glossy paper. Glossy paper is too reflective and can be hard to read.
- Full-color printing is absolutely essential.
- Have them professionally printed."
That last bullet neglected to mention, "at Dollar Bill, of course!" But we will.
Read entire article...
-courtesy of entrepreneur.com