Color Printing Versus Black and White Printing
"What does digital color buy you? Things that money can’t.
Why do customers print in black and white?
Is it because it’s the best solution?
Sometimes it is, but sometimes customers print in black and white for one reason – they think the cost of color is too high. Everyone knows that color can add impact to printed communications.
Now, digital printing makes color more affordable than ever so customers can use it in every job to magnify the impact of a range of documents:
-Color captivates in marketing pieces
-Color clarifies in user manuals
-Color adds perceived value in financial statements
Digital printing provides a solution for color and black and white pages at a cost practical enough for every print job. Customers get affordable black and white and the incredibly sharp color to provide the edge they need."
Postcards are one of the cheapest ways to send direct mail. With the right planning and execution in message and design - you can have results that you can measure.
The Post Office reports that postcards are read up to 6 times more often than other forms of direct mail. Combined with our lower cost of mailing and production, this can add up to a winning marketing campaign for less money.
Here are some things to consider:
- Keep it simple. Don't try to stuff too many ideas in the card. A clean design and message means the customer will have an easier time digesting the message. A humorous message that speaks to the needs of the customer is much more likely to be saved and acted upon than a dry statement of facts.
- The rule of 3's - When you start a postcard campaign - have the plan in place to follow thru on it. You need to hit the customer at least 3 times before you can expect results to really come thru. One of the great things about postcards is the ability to create a response-tracking feature in the card. You can do this very simply with a special.
- Size and weight - Consider larger and/or heavier cards to make yours stand out from the stack of mail that shows up every day.
- Tuning - you can use postcards in several phases - try them out on a new target audience with a small test run and then go after the rest of the target market after you know you have a winning message. Leave them wanting more - Don't try to answer all of their questions in a postcard - give them a reason to call or visit your website.
- Be colorful - Full Color compared to B & W - not much more expensive when you consider the cost of postage and has much more impact.
Call us today and we can help you get going.