One of Dollar Bill's favorite customers, Bank of Ann Arbor, produced this miniature billboard for us, akin to their clever ads posted around the area. All of us here were very amused and charmed by the tribute! We ourselves understand, however, that not all companies can support a display of that magnitude. But this doesn't mean that your marketing can't make a great impact too. I found a nice, straightforward guide on promoting your business from wikiHow.com:
" 1. Create a brand image or logo - Grow your brand by placing your logo in your business stationary, business cards, email signatures, brochures, signs, website and merchandising materials.
3. Trade shows and exhibitions - Hand out your business cards. Set up private meetings with those who express an interest in getting to know more about your business.
4. Advertise - Direct mail. You may purchase mailing lists targeted to your segment of the consumer market, then mail out letters, brochures, catalogs or postcards. This method is effective when you want to provide potential customers with paper coupons, vouchers, business cards or promotional merchandising.
5. Build business partnerships
6. Rely on the power of social networks
7. Offer freebies - Pass out merchandise with your company's name and/or logo on it to everyone you meet at networking events, trade shows, client meetings and even personal social gatherings. Things like pens, magnets and calendars are good merchandising ideas, as these tend to stay in use, and within view, for extensive periods of time.
8. Develop relationships with your customers..."
Read entire article... there are cute illustrations too!
At Dollar Bill, we can assist you in producing many of the aforementioned marketing products. We're experts in business cards, direct mailings, brochures, and signs! You might be surprised to know that we also print folders, magnets, calendars, and much more. If Dollar Bill is unable to create what you're looking for ourselves, we'll always help to point you in the direction of someone who can!